Vita Inter
Welcome to Vita Inter, stranger. I am Sen, a Regius of the pack. If you are a member, please log in in order to view all forums. However, if you are not currently apart of the pack you can join as a pack friend on our threat on WolfQuest or you can use our guest account to take a look around.

- Aurelian

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vita Inter
Welcome to Vita Inter, stranger. I am Sen, a Regius of the pack. If you are a member, please log in in order to view all forums. However, if you are not currently apart of the pack you can join as a pack friend on our threat on WolfQuest or you can use our guest account to take a look around.

- Aurelian
Vita Inter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Story of Us
The Story of Us EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am by Aurelian

» General Rules of Conduct
The Story of Us EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm by Aurelian

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Story of Us

Go down

The Story of Us Empty The Story of Us

Post  Aurelian Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am

Rutilus Plague :: Red Plague

In November 2012, one hundred years from our plot date, a mysterious disease was discovered by a group of scientists while on an expedition in the Rain Forests of South America on a leading clue that could possibly be the cure for cancer. What they found in those forests was shocking: painful red spots were found on the skin of both animals and the Native people and muscles would cramp then numb, or sometimes tingle. In humans the beginning stages of this flu were cold like symptoms, such as fever and coughing that eventually led to a bloody cough. Eventually from the blood loss from coughing and sores, and fever led to death.
Aurelian
Aurelian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum